singa-dev mailing list archives

From Wang Wei <wang...@comp.nus.edu.sg>
Subject Re: Meeting to discuss the next step for Singa
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 10:56:29 GMT
Hi All,

Please find the attached slides for today's discussion on Singa's
development and schedule.
Suggestions and corrections are welcomed.

For developers from NetEase and Zhejiang University, since you are working
on deep learning using GPU, you may want to give us some suggestions on the
API to make it extensible to work on GPUs.
If you have experience on GPU cluster, you can also give us suggestions on
the network communication, e.g., the library and RDMA (remote memory direct
access).

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Wei