shiro-user mailing list archives

From Brian Demers <brian.dem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sessions and Tomcat versioning
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2018 16:04:55 GMT
Gabriele, this might be best for a separate thread.

My take on this is you don't need a hybrid session manager, you would still
use one or the other (it sounds like in your case you would want to use
your containers session).
Depending on what async lib you are using, you may just need to configure
how those threads are executed, typically you just need to associate the
thread with the current Subject.
https://shiro.apache.org/subject.html#thread-association

Put together a sample app of what you are trying to do and we should be
able to point you in the right direction!

-Brian