shiro-user mailing list archives

From Simeó Reig <simeo.r...@grupoincofisa.com>
Subject Re: CDI Injection inside AuthorizingRealm
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2017 13:21:17 GMT
Hi all,

  has anybody been able to take a look on it? It's a minimal maven JSF2
project to use CDI on authentification under shiro but I wasn't be able
to make it work. CDI is working fine but  SimpleAuthenticationInfo it's
always raising up IncorrectCredentialsException despite credentials are
Ok

https://github.com/simeoreig/shiro-JPA [1]

Thanks again

Simeó Reig

A 29-11-2017 10:52, Simeó Reig escrigué:

> Thanks a lot!
>
> A 29-11-2017 05:01, Rob Young escrigué:
>
> Hi Simeo,
>
> I'm swamped with work but could take a look in a few days, sounds like you're close!
>
> On Tuesday, November 28, 2017, Simeó Reig <simeo.reig@grupoincofisa.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> If someone can review it, I've just uploaded a minimal maven JSF 2 project on https://github.com/simeoreig/shiro-JPA
[1]

> CDI Injection is working but now SimpleAuthenticationInfo it's always raising up IncorrectCredentialsException
despite credentials are Ok (without JPA is working well)

> Just test with user john, pass foobar
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Simeó Reig
>
> A 28-11-2017 22:00, Simeó Reig escrigué:
>
> Thanks Brian I'm going to recheck it
>
> A 28-11-2017 20:31, Brian Demers escrigué:
> Are you sure you are injecting all of your components correctly?  Sounds like that might
be the issue

> On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 1:37 PM, Simeó Reig <simeo.reig@grupoincofisa.com> wrote:
>
> Dear alls,
>
> Is it possible to use a Inject  a DAO reference inside a class extending AuthorizingRealm
?

> I've followed https://stackoverflow.com/questions/15605038/unable-to-inject-my-dao-in-a-custom-apache-shiro-authorizingrealm
[2] without success. JPA injection works but SimpleAuthenticationInfo in doGetAuthenticationInfo
method always return ' token [org.apache.shiro.authc.UsernamePasswordToken - john,rememberMe=false]
did not match the expected credentials"

--

Rob Young
robertjohnyoung@gmail.com