shiro-user mailing list archives

From SimeĆ³ Reig <simeo.r...@grupoincofisa.com>
Subject Re: Shiro can't see Omnifaces ExtensionlessURLs rewrited urls
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2017 15:59:59 GMT
Sorry, it was my fault ... I forgot that I haven't changed URL form
login

Sorry again :-(

--

My best regards

Simeo Reig

> I have been able to achieve extensionless URLs with no issues. Can you post your config
files with the extensionless setup enabled and what errors you are getting

> On Feb 23, 2017, at 6:25 AM, SimeĆ³ Reig <simeo.reig@grupoincofisa.com> wrote:
>
>> We have the JSF shiro project working smoothless, now we would like to add Omnifaces
ExtensionlessURLs but now shiro complains because it's not able to search login (without .xhtml
extension) page when authentification mechanism is triggered.

xsi:schemaLocation="http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_3_1.xsd">