shiro-user mailing list archives

From Brian Demers <brian.dem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How does SessionValidationScheduler work with distributed applications?
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 16:22:00 GMT
You _could_ use something like Hazelcast and just set a TTL, and not worry
about it ;)
https://stormpath.com/blog/hazelcast-support-apache-shiro

But if you want to use a DB, and only want to have one service run the
task.  You could always create a single purpose app to do that (a non web
app that has uses the same Shiro configuration, with validation turned on)