shiro-user mailing list archives

From I PVP <i...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Shiro using default Tomcat Web Session Mgmt.
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 17:30:12 GMT
One of the applications I  work with is running on Tomcat and relies on Shiro for all Authentication
and Authorization.
Tomcat 9M13 + Shiro 1.3.2 +  Cassandra 3.9 (stores session data, authentication data and authorization
data)

IPVP

On November 14, 2016 at 3:14:37 PM, jim.piersol@gmail.com (jim.piersol@gmail.com<mailto:jim.piersol@gmail.com>)