shiro-user mailing list archives

From I PVP <i...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: User role/permission store suggestions?
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 12:12:46 GMT
I am using Apache Cassandra to store roles and permissions.

--
IPVP

From: Rob Young <bobbotron@gmail.com><mailto:bobbotron@gmail.com>
Reply: user@shiro.apache.org <user@shiro.apache.org>><mailto:user@shiro.apache.org>
Date: July 20, 2016 at 8:57:32 AM
To: user <user@shiro.apache.org>><mailto:user@shiro.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: User role/permission store suggestions?

Thanks - we're evaluating stormpath for sure!  Rolling our own with a RDBMS is probably what's
going to happen...

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 12:41 AM, Lenny Primak <lprimak@hope.nyc.ny.us<mailto:lprimak@hope.nyc.ny.us>>
wrote:
The obvious answer is Stormpath,
Some other options would be:
- any RDBMS
- any NoSQL DBMS

> On Jul 19, 2016, at 4:46 PM, Rob Young <bobbotron@gmail.com<mailto:bobbotron@gmail.com>>
wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I’m working on a project where we’re using Shiro to authenticate users from both
an OAuth provider and a private based provider we’re using login forms for.  Shiro is great
for tying the users together - it’s still early days, I need to start storing authorization
data for users, I was wondering if you fine folks could recommend a service or project I could
use to store authorization permissions/roles in?