shiro-user mailing list archives

From jleleu <lel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: buji-pac4j for CAS versus shiro CAS plugin?
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2015 09:23:11 GMT
Hi,

I'm the main developer of both. buji-pac4j is an official extension based
on pac4j which supports CAS, OAuth, SAML... while shiro-cas is a specific
module for CAS. I've worked more on buji-pac4j which currently supports
proxy, CAS protocol v3... while shiro-cas does not.

The plan in Shiro v2 is to remove shiro-cas, and focus our efforts on
buji-pac4j.

Thanks.
Best regards,
Jérôme