shiro-user mailing list archives

From Ken in Nashua <kcola...@live.com>
Subject RE: Firebird, GWT, Dispatch
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 21:11:18 GMT
absolutely...

Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 16:04:29 -0500
Subject: Re: Firebird, GWT, Dispatch
From: juanrojas@rhemsolutions.com
To: user@shiro.apache.org

The database field PASSWORD_SALT is not required. http://mobhart.blogspot.com/2012/07/shiro-12-new-passwordservice-and.html
https://stormpath.com/blog/whats-new-apache-shiro-12/
I don't know about Firebird. But I think JdbcRealm should word with any jdbc driver.
Hello,

How to configure Shiro with Firebird?

I have the following tables:

CREATE TABLE USERS (

USERSNAME VARCHAR (20) CHARACTER SET UTF8 NOT NULL COLLATE UNICODE_CI_AI,

"PASSWORD" VARCHAR (36) CHARACTER SET UTF8 NOT NULL,

PASSWORD_SALT VARCHAR (40) CHARACTER SET UTF8

);

CREATE TABLE USER_ROLES (

USERNAME VARCHAR (20) CHARACTER SET UTF8 NOT NULL COLLATE UNICODE_CI_AI,

ROLE_NAME VARCHAR (100) CHARACTER SET UTF8 NOT NULL

);

CREATE TABLE ROLES_PERMISSIONS (

PERMISSION VARCHAR (100) CHARACTER SET UTF8 NOT NULL COLLATE UNICODE_CI_AI,

ROLE_NAME VARCHAR (100) CHARACTER SET UTF8 NOT NULL

);

Tables created based on JdbcRealm

My configuration Shiro.ini:

[main]

ds = org.firebirdsql.jdbc.FBDriver

ds.serverName = localhost:3050

ds.user = SYSDBA

ds.password = masterkey

ds.databaseName = WebSKS

jdbcRealm = org.apache.shiro.realm.jdbc.JdbcRealm

jdbcRealm.dataSource = $ds

jdbcRealm.permissionsLookupEnabled = true

authc = org.apache.shiro.web.filter.authc.PassThruAuthenticationFilter

authc.loginUrl = /login/

[urls]

/login/ = authc

I'm just beginning with Shiro :)