shiro-user mailing list archives

From Tamas Cservenak <t.cserve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shiro logs with log4j 2.0
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 13:16:47 GMT
slf4j-log4j supports log4j 1.x

For log4j2 you need this
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.0/log4j-slf4j-impl/index.html

Thanks,
~t~

On 15 Oct 2014 at 15:12:38 , Brian Demers (brian.demers@gmail.com) wrote:

This might be more of a general slf4j/log4j2 questions.

But, taking a guess, do you have any other slf4j jars on your classpath?

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 6:20 AM, Jain, Saurabh <saurabh.jain@alethelabs.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am integrating shiro with a struts application using log4j 2.0 deployed on Jboss server..
During application start-up, following logs are coming on console
"[org.apache.shiro.web.env.EnvironmentLoader] (MSC service thread 1-8) Starting Shiro environment
initialization."

But, there are no logs generated during Authentication, I have done following -
 Added Logger in log4j2.xml <Logger name="org.apache.shiro.realm.AuthenticatingRealm"
level="trace"/>
Added slf4j-log4j12 jar in classpath.
Also, tried replacing slf4j-log4j12 jar with slf4j-simple jar.

Any idea on what am I missing here.
 --
Regards,
Saurabh