shiro-user mailing list archives

From hipjiveguy <bradpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Any special consideration needed for use in Load Balancer?
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 11:52:58 GMT
Hi there;

We've been running Shiro fine under load balance using Apache, but have
noticed that in rare cases, it seems that the session isn't being passed
from one node to another. We're not using sticky sessions and the nodes in
the balancer are being selected in a round robin fashion.

Are there any docs detailing usage in this situation? I assume the default
Shiro session manager wouldn't work under load balance? I'm new to Shiro
(helping maintain an existing project) and this just recently came up.

Thanks,

Brad

PS: I originally posted this question the developer forum by mistake, and
posted it here once I realized where it should really go! Thanks!