shiro-user mailing list archives

From Brian Demers <brian.dem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple security managers and realms to handle authentication for different sets of urls
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 13:28:44 GMT
You might be able to handle the login page navigation in a custom filter
(see the authc filter)
https://shiro.apache.org/web.html#Web-DefaultFilters

Then use use the perms filter and use different permissions for foo and bar

This way, I don't think you would need to worry about having multiple
security managers or setting different cookies