shiro-user mailing list archives

From Forrest <forrester.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: perms[] does not work for one who logged in but without the corresponded permission
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 09:28:07 GMT
Hi Domfarr, below are all my configurations:

[main]
shiro.loginUrl = /partials/login.jsp
shiro.successUrl = /index.html

md5CredentialsMatcher =
org.apache.shiro.authc.credential.HashedCredentialsMatcher
md5CredentialsMatcher.hashAlgorithmName = MD5
iniRealm.credentialsMatcher = $md5CredentialsMatcher

cacheManager = org.apache.shiro.cache.MemoryConstrainedCacheManager
securityManager.cacheManager = $cacheManager

[users]
janse = janse, Admin
abc = abc, ReadOnlyUser

[roles]
# Grant all permissions to Admin
Admin = *

# Grant read only permissions to ReadOnlyUser
ReadOnlyUser = *:View

[urls]
/css/** = anon
/brand.ico = anon
/partials/login.jsp = authc
/logout = logout
#I attempted the following two kind of setting, neither could work
#/client/new = authc, perms[client:New]
/client/new = perms[client:New]
/** = authc