shiro-user mailing list archives

From skybird <snow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: authcBasic with shiro-cas
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 02:15:04 GMT
Thanks for you reply... I tried your suggestion but I am still having some
issues with basic auth. The basic auth prompt does shows up whenever I try
to access anything under "/api/**", but it never succeeds, it keeps on
prompting me. The only other difference in my set up is that I am using
CASFilter/Realm setup which works absolutely fine when I access anything
under "/web/**".

Here my full shiro.ini

[main]
casFilter = org.apache.shiro.cas.CasFilter
casFilter.failureUrl = /error.jsp
casFilter.successUrl = /home.jsp

casRealm = org.apache.shiro.cas.CasRealm
casRealm.defaultRoles = ROLE_USER
casRealm.casServerUrlPrefix = http://cas.domain.com/
casRealm.casService = http://app.domain.com:8080/myapp/shiro-cas
casSubjectFactory = org.apache.shiro.cas.CasSubjectFactory
securityManager.subjectFactory = $casSubjectFactory

sessionManager = org.apache.shiro.web.session.mgt.DefaultWebSessionManager
sessionDAO = org.apache.shiro.session.mgt.eis.EnterpriseCacheSessionDAO

securityManager.sessionManager = $sessionManager
securityManager.sessionManager.sessionDAO = $sessionDAO

roles.loginUrl =
http://cas.domain.com/login?service=http://app.domain.com:8080/myapp/shiro-cas

[urls]
/shiro-cas = casFilter