shiro-user mailing list archives

From Albert Kam <moonblade.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pac4j-buji spring xml support ?
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 15:59:19 GMT
Hello again.

I just finished debugging maven issues with pac4j.
The minor bug was a typo :
<groupId>org.pac4</groupId>
<artifactId>pac4j-oauth</artifactId>

I had to try http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/pac4/
and then http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/pac4j/
to find out which one is working.

So to fix this, just change from org.pac4 into org.pac4j

Both of this typo exist only at https://github.com/bujiio/buji-pac4j
but not in https://github.com/leleuj/pac4j

WIll be back for more progress ..