shiro-user mailing list archives

From bizzu <kloui...@live.com>
Subject Shiro Cas Filter w/ CORS to allow OPTIONS call
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 17:04:31 GMT
I have RESTFul web services behind a Shiro Cas filter. I also set up CORS to
allow for cross domain access to those REST services.

However, when I do a POST, CORS pre-flight takes place causing an OPTIONS
request before the POST. The OPTIONS request doesn't seem to get through the
Shiro Cas filter. GET requests work fine, but POST requests do not b/c of
the pre-flight OPTIONS. Does anyone know how to get around this issue?

Thanks. Appreciate the help.