shiro-user mailing list archives

From Danilo Reinert <danilorein...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shiro Auth On REST API Killing CPU
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 13:43:40 GMT
Saad, you're right. Shiro caches AuthenticationInfo having the credentials
hashed. Then it is required hashing (over configured iterations) the token
sent via request in order to match with the hashed AuthenticationInfo.

I can't say to you right now if this approach is right or wrong. But it
seems that the hashing phase is required in a stateless application, after
all, it would not be secure.

--
D. Reinert