shiro-user mailing list archives

From xiemeilong <xiemeilong...@gmail.com>
Subject WebEnvironment is not seted when using with spring?
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 08:45:29 GMT
I am using shiro, Atmosphere and spring . but the last line of code will
failed
 Subject currentUser = null;
                if (r.transport().equals(TRANSPORT.WEBSOCKET)) {
                    WebEnvironment env =
WebUtils.getRequiredWebEnvironment(r.getAtmosphereConfig().getServletContext());

I know i need config this if I am not using spring.
 <listener>

<listener-class>org.apache.shiro.web.env.EnvironmentLoaderListener</listener-class>
 </listener>

but what should i do that when I am using spring?

sorry for my poor english...