shiro-user mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Share Session between multiple war files
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 17:00:54 GMT
If you're using Shiro's native session management, then yes, you will need
to use a clustered cache to support session sharing.  Tomcat's
implementation, while it does the same thing, is Tomcat-specific.  If you
do it in Shiro, then it will work no matter what servlet container you
choose (Tomcat, Jetty, etc..)

--
Les Hazlewood | @lhazlewood
CTO, Stormpath | http://stormpath.com | @goStormpath | 888.391.5282