shiro-user mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updating permissions dynamically (at runtime)
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 15:39:42 GMT
Hi Nagaraju,

This is automatically handled by the authentication filter(s) in Shiro: if
they attempt to access a URL and are not logged in, the attempted URL is
saved to their session.  After login, Shiro will automatically redirect
them back to the URL they originally tried to access.  Shiro's basic sample
web application demonstrates this behavior:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shiro/branches/1.2.x/samples/web/

HTH,

--
Les Hazlewood | @lhazlewood