shiro-user mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is shiro save to use for security layer of a SAAS web application ?
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2013 22:05:45 GMT
Most definitely! Stormpath (http://www.stormpath.com) - for example - is a
User Management & Security SaaS secured by Shiro.  Large banks, stock
exchanges, telcos and government organizations (and many others) use Shiro
to secure many of their online apps as well.

For your particular question, see Shiro's simple sample web app as an
example: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shiro/branches/1.2.x/samples/web/
It demonstrates the exact functionality you are asking about.

HTH,

--
Les Hazlewood | @lhazlewood
CTO, Stormpath | http://stormpath.com | @goStormpath | 888.391.5282