shiro-user mailing list archives

From nhhockeyplayer nashua <nhhockeypla...@hotmail.com>
Subject where are the permissions ?
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 19:12:14 GMT
Are there default permissions ? if so what are they?

Can I define new permissions ? How do I do that ?

How do I connect them to roles ?

http://shiro.apache.org/configuration.html#Configuration-LineFormat

the docs are not enough... and I am guessing

what does it take to define CRUD in a shiro.ini ?

[perms]
[roles]

does order matter ?

is this how its done ?

[users]
# The 'users' section is for simple deployments
# when you only need a small number of statically-defined
# set of User accounts.
administrator = administrator,administrator
anonymous = anonymous,anonymous

[roles]
# The 'roles' section is for simple deployments
# when you only need a small number of statically-defined
# roles.
administrator = create,read,update,delete
anonymous = read,update

http://shiro.apache.org/permissions.html

the permissions docs show nothing as how to configure permissions in the default config file

can anyone elaborate?

Best regards
and thanks... KEN