shiro-user mailing list archives

From NabbleSometimesSucks <bigtrashcaninthe...@yahoo.com>
Subject Why does that cache get called with different keys for a single user
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 19:21:52 GMT
So, I am looking at the code, stepping through and our Cache implementation
would store the data based on the sessionID. However, I have found in a
couple of scenarios where the remove method is being passed in the the
PrincipalCollection and not the Session key.

This looks like from the AuthorizingRealm class abstract class.

I think this causes a problem for us and why I might have seen so many
sessions keys entered in our cache for just one user logging in once. This
also might be the reason why we sometimes get the null SessionID exception I
have posted about before.

Basically our implementation of our Cache stores the data in Redis where the
key is the SessionID only.

Thanks for any insight or help to find out how we can get the sessionID sent
in only.

Mark