shiro-user mailing list archives

From NabbleSometimesSucks <bigtrashcaninthe...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Autowired just doesn't ever seem to work in my Shiro implementations
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 17:15:45 GMT
Yeah, I know it is really bizarre. And both Shiro beans and these beans are
all in the ContextLoaderListener parent "middle-tier" ApplicationContext,
not in the Web child ApplicationContext. A typical mistake people make is
the other way around.

I even created a BeanFactoryPostProcessor and BeanPostProcessor to "debug"
what was happening underneath the covers with all the beans and it showed
that the beans were there.

Mark