shiro-user mailing list archives

From NabbleReallySucks <bigtrashcaninthe...@yahoo.com>
Subject There might be something wrong with the Cache interface
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 06:46:09 GMT
So I can't create a custom cache implementation because there is a clash in
types for the K in <K,V> in the generics of the Cache interface.

I found in my application that a call to get is passing a String for the
key, but if remove is called it is being passed a SimplePrincipalCollection.

So if I set Cache to implements Cache<String, SimpleSession, then when the
remove is automatically called when calling currentUser.logout() I get a
class cast exception.

But if I change it to implements Cache(SimplePrincipalCollection,
SimpleSession) then get() call throws a classCastException because a String
is being passed to it.

Now in these two cases, I do not call remove() or get() that is being done
internally. So What can be done?

Thanks

Mark