shiro-user mailing list archives

From Craig Peterson <ccoss.craig.peter...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributing Documentation
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 16:52:20 GMT

ASF (http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas).
> If you do, let me know, and I can add you to a special 'CLA' group in
Confluence that has edit permissions.

> 2.  Wait for the Shiro website to move to the new ASF Content Management
System, which should happen over the next month
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHIRO-404).
>  This is based on Markdown files stored in SVN, so you (or anyone else)
will be able to provide patches easily for any content.

I'm using the available documentation (good stuff) and have a few minor
edits to offer. My ASF CLA is on file as of 1/7.

Can I be added to the CLA Confluence group, as well? It looks like
SHIRO-404 is still in progress and depends on INFRA-5702 which is
unassigned.

Thank you
--
Craig