shiro-user mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Integration with JAX-RS
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 20:54:11 GMT
Hi Cemo,

While I can't speak to how AOP is or isn't used to support JAX-RS
annotations, there is some work that is being done for JAX-RS integration:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHIRO-392

It hasn't been incorporated into Shiro proper yet though.  You might find
it (and the linked code) quite helpful for your project in the meantime
however.

HTH,

--
Les Hazlewood | @lhazlewood