shiro-user mailing list archives

From psfung <psf...@clustertech.com>
Subject Re: CAS single sign out exception
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 09:02:11 GMT
Hi Jérôme,

I used pure Shiro + CAS; I didn't add SingleSignOutFilter on top of that.

>From user's point of view, it actually works. The only problem is that Shiro
returns 302 to CAS server's sign out callback, not the expected 200.

After tracing codes, I think Shiro doesn't need to handle the callback. The
callback is to clear client application's local session. But Shiro doesn't
rely on local session, it validates very request by TGC. Am I correct?

thanks,
Samuel