shiro-user mailing list archives

From Menelaos Perdikeas <mperdik...@gmail.com>
Subject Disable JSF xhtml buttons instead of not rendering them (using xmlns:shiro)
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 08:07:48 GMT
I am using *Shiro* with a *JSF* / *PrimeFaces* application and I am up to now
using *shiro* tags such as *shiro:hasPermission* to control the rendering of
*xhtml* elements based on the user's priviliges.

However this messes up with my layout. Is there a way to integrate *shiro*
(not necessarily using annotations) in such a way that I control the
apearrence of elements instead?

E.g. instead of not rendering a /delete/ button if the user doesn't have the
right privilege I would like to be able to disable it instead.