shiro-user mailing list archives

From Sudhir N <sudhir_nima...@yahoo.com>
Subject Caching authorization
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 08:55:01 GMT
Hello,

I know it's possible to cache authorization, but I haven't been able to figureout how to do
that apart from configuring a cache manager.
We have lot's of wildcard permissions, and now it has started showing the performance issues,
I would like to cache the authorization..
I have successfully configured EhCacheManager but I am not sure if it is being used (If I
put breakpoint in my realm's isPermitted - the method is hit every time)

So what things needs to be done apart from configuring a CacheManager in order to cache the
authorization..

If there's any tutorial/reference point me to that as well

Thanks
Sudhir