shiro-user mailing list archives

From Thilo-Alexander Ginkel <th...@ginkel.com>
Subject Configuring EnterpriseCacheSessionDAO via shiro-guice
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 13:25:48 GMT
Hi there,

I've got another problem configuring some aspect of Shiro via
shiro-guice: EnterpriseCacheSessionDAO

I have
  bind(SessionDAO.class).to(EnterpriseCacheSessionDAO.class).asEagerSingleton();
in my ShiroWebModule, but this does not seem to have any effect.

Which magic do I have to apply to attach the EnterpriseCacheSessionDAO
to my DefaultWebSessionManager, which I bind via:

    protected void
bindSessionManager(AnnotatedBindingBuilder<SessionManager> bind) {
        bind.to(DefaultWebSessionManager.class).asEagerSingleton();
    }

?

Thanks,
Thilo