shiro-user mailing list archives

From larsmjoh <lars.m.johans...@gmail.com>
Subject SSO between webapp and web start client
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 07:39:42 GMT
Hello,

We are implementing Shiro ontop of an existing enterprise application. The
web part has been, more or less, straight forward.
But, at one point, the webapp launches a local web start application/client
that connects back to the server. The user (who is logged into the webapp)
should not be requred to log in again in the client app.
How do we go about providing the java client with an authentication token or
such? I cant really find any documentation on SSO for Shiro..?

Kind regards,
Lars