shiro-user mailing list archives

From w0lfshad3 <w0lfsh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to log out another user programatically; authentication cache problem
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 14:37:46 GMT
I've set jndiSaltedJdbcRealm.authenticationCachingEnabled = true
doesn't work

I've even set:
public JNDIAndSaltAwareJdbcRealm() {
		setAuthenticationCachingEnabled(true);
	}
In my realm's constructor, but authenticationCachingEnabled is still false
when evaluating in
AuthenticatingRealm.getAvailableAuthenticationCache();

I've enabled the cache doing this in my application instance initialization
	for (Realm r : ((RealmSecurityManager) SecurityUtils
				.getSecurityManager()).getRealms())
			if (JNDIAndSaltAwareJdbcRealm.class.isInstance(r)) {
				Cache cache = ((JNDIAndSaltAwareJdbcRealm) r).getCacheManager()
						.getCache(
								JNDIAndSaltAwareJdbcRealm.class.getName()
										+ ".authenticationCache");
				((JNDIAndSaltAwareJdbcRealm) r).setAuthenticationCache(cache);
			}

but, AuthenticatingRealm.isAuthenticationCachingEnabled(token, info) always
returns false in
in
private void
AuthenticatingRealm.cacheAuthenticationInfoIfPossible(AuthenticationToken
token, AuthenticationInfo info) {
        if (!isAuthenticationCachingEnabled(token, info)) {
            log.debug("AuthenticationInfo caching is disabled for info [{}].
Submitted token: [{}].", info, token);
            //return quietly, caching is disabled for this token/info pair:
            return;
        }

        Cache<Object, AuthenticationInfo> cache =
getAvailableAuthenticationCache();
        if (cache != null) {
            Object key = getAuthenticationCacheKey(token);
            cache.put(key, info);
            log.trace("Cached AuthenticationInfo for continued
authentication.  key=[{}], value=[{}].", key, info);
        }
    }

which means nothing gets cached anyway, looks like a bug?