shiro-user mailing list archives

From dan <...@bamlabs.com>
Subject Injecting Shiro from Guice
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 17:25:11 GMT
Hi --

I'm just upgrading to Shiro 1.2 and trying to hook it into our Guice layer.

Based on the instructions (http://shiro.apache.org/guice.html), I added a
module which extends from ShiroModule just like the example.  (I'm not using
ShiroWebModule because we don't use guice for UI.)

I would like for guice injection to work on my app's filters.  For example,
I have tried adding
   @Inject
   ISharedMemoryDAO sharedMemoryDAO;

to a filter but it is not injected by guice on startup.

Is there something I have to add to my module class to tell guice to inject
these application-specific shiro filters?

(This system also does not use AOP.)

Dan