shiro-user mailing list archives

From Chris Richmond <crichm...@referentia.com>
Subject Re: multiple login forms
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 13:52:56 GMT
Will do.

BTW, I plan on submitting a complete tutorial for the things I have been
through with your help over the last 2 weeks.  Securing Jetty web
application using Shiro forms auth and custom realms for authent/author
and my jersey/rest workarounds.  Since I had to parse together stuff
from all over including yourself as a valuable resource.  If you are
interested in having that for the site or just the forums.

Thanks,
Chris