shiro-user mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Shiro - web is ignoring [users] section
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 21:16:04 GMT
Shiro uses the SLF4J API.  You can choose whatever binding
implementation you prefer (log4j, logback, JDK logging, simple
system.out), etc and place that binding implementation .jar into your
classpath along side of shiro's .jars.  You configure the logging
implementation of your choice based on that implementation's
documentation.

http://www.slf4j.org/manual.html#binding

HTH,

Les