shiro-user mailing list archives

From Jamesb <ja...@bowkett.info>
Subject Re: permission names when specifying permission via class-level annotations
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 09:48:58 GMT
Thanks for the response Manoj,

After a little reflection, I think I can pose my question another way....

I'm using the @requiredgroups() annotations to specify required groups for
individual classes.  I'm then using the PropertiesRealm to specify users and
their groups, but not specifying in the properties config any individual
permissions....I'm leaving that up to the class-level, group annotations.

Is there any other way apart from inspecting the class annotations to ask
the realm (in this case the PropertiesRealm) if a user has access to a
particular class when only group level annotations have been specified?...In
particular, is there an argument that I can specify to the
<shiro:hasPermission tag?

Thanks,

-James