shiro-user mailing list archives

From Manoj Khangaonkar <khangaon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web Application - Stay Signed In
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 20:38:17 GMT
Hi

Have you tried overriding the validate() method of SimpleSession to
check this configured
property before timing out the user. Of course, you would need to
configure your SessionManager
to use a SessionFactory that creates your implementation of Session.

For me , this would have been the obvious way. But I remember readings
posts about
a few problems encountered when people tried to override
SimpleSession. But you might
consider giving it a try.

Manoj

--