shiro-user mailing list archives

From Avner Cohen <avner.co...@fundtech.com>
Subject Test SSO using Webseal
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2011 14:56:25 GMT
Hi All,

While not directly related to Shiro, I thought someone  in this list might have some inputs
around this:

I need to test SSO using Webseal. I'm not even close to being able to get access to the Webseal
itself (client site installation). My JAVA code is very simple:

String userId = request.getUserPrincipal().getName();
And something like:

    for (Map<String, String> row : rows)
    {
        String role = (String) row.get("U_ENT_NAME");
        if (request.isUserInRole(role))
        {
            userRole = role;
            break;
        }
    }
Obviously as I log into the correct URL:

   String userId = request.getUserPrincipal().getName();
Always returns null. I understand that webseal will put in some encrypted data into the "iv-creds"
header, I can add headers to test this (I use proxymotron, other suggestions are welcome)
there, but it will not be translated correctly into the getName() unless I know the exact
format there.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks,
   Avner Cohen.