shiro-user mailing list archives

From dan <...@bamlabs.com>
Subject Re: Using native web sessions
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 00:31:31 GMT
Here's another clue about JspServlet.  Looking through the tomcat sources,
which includes Jasper, I found that they load JspServlet before anything
else.  Here's from their org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper class:

    /**
     * Return the load-on-startup order value (negative value means
     * load on first call).
     */
    public int getLoadOnStartup() {

        if (isJspServlet && loadOnStartup < 0) {
            /*
             * JspServlet must always be preloaded, because its instance is
             * used during registerJMX (when registering the JSP
             * monitoring mbean)
             */
             return Integer.MAX_VALUE;
        } else {
            return (this.loadOnStartup);
        }
    }

I didn't see anything about this in the list. Perhaps I'm running across
this because I'm the first one trying it with native sessions?

Dan