shiro-user mailing list archives

From Martin Dixon <martin.di...@magus.co.uk>
Subject RE: Does Deluan's patch work with JSF 2.0 ?
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 09:00:28 GMT

Hi Deluan,

I had the same issue as Rajkumar, so migrated your JSF Shiro tag library to JSF 2 just a few
days ago.. I had not got around to writing proper unit tests yet, but put together a simple
JSF 2 page in my app to test each tag and all seems to work fine.

Happy to make my migrated version available if it helps anyone..

Regards,

Martin.

From: Rajkumar Gupta [mailto:rajkumar.w93@gmail.com]
Sent: 25 July 2011 13:22
To: user@shiro.apache.org
Subject: Re: Does Deluan's patch work with JSF 2.0 ?

Thanks Deluan.
I am looking forward to this release soon.

All the very best!

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 5:48 PM, Deluan Quintão <deluan@deluan.com<mailto:deluan@deluan.com>>
wrote:
I expect to do the merge this week, and release a snapshot version by the end of the week.

Regards,
Deluan.

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 9:09 AM, Rajkumar Gupta <rajkumar.w93@gmail.com<mailto:rajkumar.w93@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Thanks Deluan,

I will try looking into Yannick's version.
Btw when is this testing process expected to be completed & a merged version may be released.

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 5:23 PM, Deluan Quintão <deluan@deluan.com<mailto:deluan@deluan.com>>