shiro-user mailing list archives

From jagregory <ja...@jagregory.com>
Subject Re: Custom WebSecurityManager not being used by SecurityUtils
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 21:01:48 GMT
That was it. So the problem was: I had another Filter which was executing
after my Shiro security filter, which also inherited from
AbstractShiroFilter. The second filter seemed to overwrite anything the
first filter did in terms of SecurityManagers.

Moral of the story: Only have one AbstractShiroFilter implementation.

I don't believe this was deliberate, probably just a copy & paste error.