shiro-user mailing list archives

From emaayan <elh.mailg...@gmail.com>
Subject skipping the authentication step becouse of spnego and sso?
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 13:50:04 GMT
hi..

i was looking into integrating shiro authentication  with sso using the
spnego http://spnego.sourceforge.net/ and i think i've reached a
conclusion... that's it's really not needed, eventually it boils down to
splapping an httpfilter on the server, which does the authentication for
you.

i'm not exactly sure it works, but i see in getRemoteUser api of httpRequest
that my user name shows up if the filter is enabled.

so my question is there a way to skip entirely the authentication process
and do autorization alone?