shiro-user mailing list archives

From Mirlan Ipasov <mipa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shiro Jdbc Realm Mysql.
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 10:23:39 GMT
Hi, Thank you for your replies.
The thing is my server is not showing any Stack trace but only following
exception .

There was a SQL error while authenticating user [admin]

I am using Eclipse Helios with tomcat7 is there anyway to see detailed stack
trace?

About using data source could you show me some example of using it with
shiro? I searched it but no luck.

Thanking you,
Mirlan