shiro-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Laflamme <twolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding WildcardPermission
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 21:30:53 GMT

Hi Tamas,

You're right, my data is represented as a tree and accessing leaves requires
permissions to go through the branches. Furthermore, permissions can be
assigned at the leaf level (one can grant permissions on a single leaf in
the whole tree).

This is probably not a common use-case, but certainly not a unique one
either. Lots of things are/can be represented as a tree structure.

I'll have to investigate this further, but I'd welcome any advice. Has
anyone gone down this path before, with Shiro or other security systems?

Thanks!
Philippe