shiro-user mailing list archives

From pkerrigan <pkerri...@hp.com>
Subject Shiro tags not working in Icefaces page.
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2010 07:49:49 GMT

I have tried to convert the Icefaces with spring security example program to
use Shiro instead of spring security, and while I can authenticate a user
and roles appear to work with Icefaces components I have been unable to get
tags to work.

If I have a conditional display of a field depending on role the field
always gets displayed.

Example:

      xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
      xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" version="2.0"
      xmlns:shiro="http://shiro.apache.org/tags"
      xmlns:ice="http://www.icesoft.com/icefaces/component">
<head>
    <title>Shiro Security with ICEfaces Components</title>
</head>
is
logged on</shiro:user>
<shiro:authenticated>
<shiro:hasRole name="special">
            <ice:outputText
                    value="Shiro authenticated users with special role can
see this message."/>
</shiro:hasRole>
</shiro:authenticated>

Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong?

-----
regards,
Philip Kerrigan