shiro-user mailing list archives

From aloleary <alanole...@gmail.com>
Subject Shiro error on JUnit test
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:10:25 GMT

I'm not 100% sure whats going on here - probably just a local issue - but
just posting to see if anyone has had the same issue...

I have a simple JUnit test running in Eclipse - it runs fine in eclipse...
but when I run it on the command line I get the following error !?

Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.088 sec
<<< FAILURE!
staffTest(xyz.ServiceTest)  Time elapsed: 0 sec  <<< ERROR!
org.apache.shiro.authc.UnknownAccountException: Realm
[xyz.security.PinAccountRealm@1e09eab] was unable to find account data for
the submitted AuthenticationToken
[org.apache.shiro.authc.UsernamePasswordToken - branch_staff,
rememberMe=false].