shiro-user mailing list archives

From aloleary <alanole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Standalone Environment
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 19:07:44 GMT

Perfect - I am getting the data back out of my own model as you described
below so good to know on the right track - as I'm very new to Shiro was just
checking if there was anything cached or somewhere in the
PrincipalCollection etc .. esp in standalone mode that I might have missed -
but I guess thinking about it that wouldn't be very secure !

One other area I am very interested in is the progress with Guice.. not in
the web context as described in
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHIRO-23 but in the standalone/non
web.xml environment

Thanks for the quick response,