shiro-user mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: There is something wrong Integrating zkoss with shiro
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 17:10:50 GMT
Note that the exception you're seeing is usually based on someone
trying to send a request in as a specific session and that session has
closed or logged out - maybe zkoss does this as part of its framework?
 I don't now.

It is very hard to debug these issues without a test case or sample
application.  Maybe you can hook up a debugger to see where in the
request this is occurring.  A full stack trace would help too.

- Les