shiro-user mailing list archives

From gkaur <gk...@vonage.com>
Subject Re: Session and SSO
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 14:11:06 GMT

Hi

Thank you for your response. I have one more question.
We have decided to not go the route of having federated sessions among
different applications to remember user info but instead have centralized
authentication server. Is there something in Shiro that provides a
centralized server...i.e somehow all the servlets even on separate boxes
forward the request to Shiro and Shiro applies some filter on the request to
see if the user is authenticated and send a response back to the servlet?

-Gurpreet